Prince Harry’s African name disclosed, and Somizi may not accept!

 Prince Harry's African name was revealed in his Netflix docuseries 'Harry & Meghan.' Take a peek...


In the Netflix docuseries Harry & Meghan, which premiered on Thursday, December 8, Prince Harry's buddy Prince Seeiso of Lesotho revealed the African name he gave the Duke of Sussex.

AFRICAN NAME FOR PRINCE HARRY

With the debut of their controversial docuseries Harry & Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex started tongues wagging. In the docuseries, Prince Seeiso of Lesotho, Prince Harry's pal, spoke about the duke's 2004 visit to Lesotho.

He stated that the Duke was there to study, and it was clear that he was similar to his mother, Princess Diana.

"I felt a warmth and acceptance that said, 'OK, I'm here in Lesotho, I may not know much about Lesotho, and I'm here to learn, not to tell.' "I could tell immediately, not only to me but to the community, that Harry is very much his mother," said Prince Seeiso.

"We really gave him a name. Mohale is a Sotho name that meaning "fighter." "Harry is a fighter in spirit and in character," he said.

Mohale is the name of Somizi Mhlongo's estranged spouse, Mohale Motaung.

MEGHAN AND HARRY TOOK A TRIP TO BOTSWANA BEFORE RELATIONSHIP WENT PUBLIC 


Meghan Markle also claimed that the third time she saw Prince Harry was during a 10-day vacation to Botswana.

"That summer (2016), I was meant to be on leave from work, but I had travel plans, and a cast member of mine suggested just make sure you make place for magic throughout your vacation plans," she explained.

"And then, while we were discussing when we'd see one other again, he said, 'I have to travel to Africa, I'm doing some conservation work...' "So he asked if you wanted to travel to Botswana?" she went on.

The duke expressed surprise that she accepted to come to him.

"I was surprised when she said yes. "This woman I've only met twice is coming to Botswana... amazing," he said.




Post a Comment

0 Comments